Thursday, April 30, 2009

Belize the second time around






Ahh. Belize we missed you. It felt good to be back. I mean, we knew we could have gone straight to Caye Caulker again and try to find our 'ol friend Bobby, but for the sake of trying something new we are doing this Mayan Cave-Zip Lining adventure.




Beautiful Belizean Sky







We headed about an hour inland from Belize City arriving onto this post in the middle of the jungle, where we were promptly served lunch and then it was off to the caves. We were excited, about heading out for the first time with the guests on the ship but never a dull moment- most of the jokes in this group are rated X! There is no filter-I loved listening to all of it! I could not even repeat some of the things we heard. Ahh swingers, such a fun fun lot.








Our ride for the day, the retro bus


Our only mission at the end of the day was to have as many Belikins as possible. I say we did a good job at that. We found some locals who bought us some for the 'locals' price, met up with some people from the ship, lost them, went to grab us some food from a little stand, and down more Belikins. Ahh refreshing. Ran back to the ship. Now I also own a Belikin t-shirt!! ( I was very excited by this) must stop buying silly knickknacks.









No comments:

Post a Comment